Daily Funny Joke - 09/16/2009 - Living to 100

An energetic rookie asked his doctor if he thought he'd live to be 100. The doctor asked the man: "Do you smoke or drink?"

"No," he replied: "I've never done either. I'm dedicated to my sport and I'm going to be a major league star one day."

"Do you gamble, drive fast motorcycles or fool around with women?" inquired the doctor.

"No, I've never done any of those things, either."

"Well, then," said the doctor, "what do you want to live to be 100 for?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your best collection of text messages on internet, this is really amazing and impressive messages are available. please sir keep posted the page & send me the newest info .... and and don't forget to visit and comment on my web: FUNNY JOKES, HINDI SMS, HINDI JOKES, LOVE QUOTES

Post a Comment

2009 Daily Funny Jokes - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue