Ruminations - Random thoughts from 25-35 year olds

  • Is it just me, or are 80% of the people in the "people you may know" feature on Facebook people that I do know, but I deliberately choose not to be friends with?

  • I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

  • I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

  • I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day

  • I hate being the one with the remote in a room full of people
    watching TV. There's so much pressure. 'I love this show, but will
    they judge me if I keep it on? I bet everyone is wishing we weren't
    watching this. It's only a matter of time before they all get up and
    leave the room. Will we still be friends after this?'

More at : http://melon.posterous.com/random-thoughts-from-25-35-year-olds

No comments:

Post a Comment

2009 Daily Funny Jokes - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue